நேசகானத்தின் நேசக்கரங்கள் என்ற சேவை அமைப்பு இயங்கி வருகிறது. நேசக்கரங்கள் பல்வேறு தன்னார்வ தொண்டு நிறுவனங்களோடு இணைந்து மாவட்ட வாரியாக சேவைப்பணிகளை செய்து வருகிறது. 2015 ஆம் ஆண்டில் ஒரு லட்சம் மதிப்பிலான வெள்ள நிவாரண உதவிகளை கடலூர் மாவட்டத்தில் வெள்ளத்தால் பாதிக்கப்பட்ட பகுதிகளுக்கு நேரடியாக சென்று தொண்டு நிறுவனங்களோடு இணைந்து நிவாரண உதவிகளை செய்தது. இந்த வெள்ள நிவாரண உதவிகளை செய்ததால் நேசகானம் உள்ளம் நெகிழ்ந்தது. இந்த அரிய பணியை செய்ய உலக அளவில் உள்ள நேசகான நெஞ்சங்கள் பலர் நேசத்தோடு கை கோர்த்தனர்.
The name of the Trust shall be “SUN EDUCATIONAL TRUST”. However the Board of Trustees herein may adopt different Name(s) in respect of various activities that may be carried on by the Trustees for and on behalf of the Trust from time to time.
AIMS AND OBJECTS OF THE TRUST ARE:
- To promote Education of all types and grades with a view to eradicate illiteracy and Educational Backwardness among the public.
- In furtherance of the above aim, to establish and run, support and aid to the established running institutions and taking over of existing institution of charitable nature including all types of Schools like Nursery, Primary & Higher Secondary, Colleges for Engineering, Arts & Science and Para-Medical and Medical Education, Poly-Techniques, Industrial Institutions, Orphanages, Hospitals, Clinics, Publications and Periodicals etc.,
- To facilitate people in the rural areas with Modern Technical, and communication facilities and thereby to uplift their livelihood.
- To educate all sorts of people with Digital Libraries, Audio Books, etc.,
- To establish Community Radio Service and to provide the common public the Education and social development programmes.
- To establish, takeover and maintain Orphanages and asylums for the children and aged people and take care of all the affairs of them.
- To assist women with childcare and youth care options through educational recreational and health related programmes.
- To provide training and preparation to women entering the workforce.
- To understand and implement Governmental objectives for developmental requirements in the working area.
- To work at all times with integrity, fairness, equality and justness.
- Providing technical skill trainings to rural youth and women.
- Conducting camps, for the women, youth and laborers and working for the equal rights of the women.
- Working for the development of rural poor women, laborers, children, youth, widows, Disable person and etc.,
- To participate effectively in the programmes of agriculture, animal husbandry, rural crafts, family planning, small savings literacy Trust and technical education, child care, local sanitation, renovation of tanks, installation of hand pumps and bore well, construction of rural roads, low cost houses and latrines and other technical development activities through conduction of seminars, workshops, conferences, awareness camps etc. with the aids of state and Central Government and foreign donating agencies.
- To work for the promotion of Women rights, Consumer rights and Human rights.
- To work for the integrated community Health development
- To affiliate and associate with other similar local, National and International Governmental and Non Governmental organisation and movement in accordance with the objectives of the Trust as well as the National and International concepts and development.
- To communicate and interact with National and International organisation for establishing partnership towards community development.
- To unite people together for the development of physical, social intellectual and spiritual advancement and service.
- To run hostels with boarding facilities for students, teachers and employees.
- The Trust aims to establish physical, Mental and spiritual peace in every individual in society and among nations. To attain this aims the ideology and activities of the Trust are Trust based on and would be proceeded on the philosophical, Scientific and Practical teachings of saints and beloved fore Fathers of the Society.
In order to achieve the above aims and objectives the following methodology and activities created and or synthesized will be instituted and pursued
- Teaching Physical exercise and Yoga to maintain general health and prevent and cure diseases as far as possible.
- Teaching an universal system of meditation and introspection to enable one to streamline the mind, discipline deeds, maintain awareness, avoid emotional moods, and actions and realise self and Truth to achieve full satisfaction in accomplishing the purpose of life.
- Imparting the above on the Trust campus and at any Place or Places in India as deemed fit. Imparting training to members so as to perpetuate and propagate the aims and objects to the global community as far as possible and when appropriate.
- Institutions of Library and publication of books or Audio/Visual materials as deemed appropriate.
- Institution of Health Clinics, and engaging in health related research and service wherever necessary and appropriate.
- To provide good treatments through rural hospital for the general public.
- To serve the Nation with high and latest technologies of Treatments with modern equipments and investigations through latest means.
- To provide incentives, Scholarship to students with special aptitudes & merit and award prizes & trophies.
- To publish books and periodicals on science & technology, Engineering, Medicine and Culture and make them available to the public.
- To set up Libraries, reading rooms, audiovisual education facilities and computer to the students.
- To solemnizing marriages of people belong to poor and downtrodden.
- Teaching activities, physical exercise meditation to maintain general health prevents and cure diseases to the maximum extent.
- Teaching a universal system of meditation and introspection to enable one to streamline the mind, cultivation of discipline activities, maintain awareness, avoid emotional thoughts and actions and self-realizations in speaking Truth to achieve the utmost satisfaction of the cause of birth.
- Imparting the above on the Trust institutions and at any place or places in India as deemed fit. Imparting training to the members of the Trust so as to perpetuate and propagate the aims and objects of the Trust as far as possible and wherever appropriate.
- Institution of library and Publication of books of audiovisual Media as deemed appropriate.
- Institution of Health Clinics, and engaging in Health related Research and service wherever necessary and appropriate.
- Institution of Schools, Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Training Arts for Technological Skills as and when deemed fit by the Trust.
- Undertaking or aiding or assisting in the undertaking of Medical Relief to the poor and the handicapped persons, establishment of public hospitals, assisting or participating in public opinion, constructions/donation of wards in public hospitals, assisting or participating in public health schemes, projects, services and the like.
- Institution of Schools, Colleges or Training Centers for teaching and practices.
- Acquisition, construction or renting of any property, buildings and providing staying with boarding facilities which may be required for the purpose of and in the course of the obtaining the object of the Trust.
- In propagating and imparting the teachings and services towards actualizing the aims and objectives of the Trust. The Trustees, Staff, Teachers and volunteers with strictly observe loyalty, obedience, respect and adherence to the laws of The land, religion or peace as well as public or private rules and regulations wherever applicable.
- To help the aged, sick, invalid and orphans in the society.
- To help in the educational growth of children, students and adults.
- To promote, assist and maintain all activities in conformity with the objects of the Trust and as are conductive for advancement of any other or objects of general public utility, which promote the welfare of the general public in a charitable way.
- And Whereas the Trustee herein has been further desirous for providing and establishing the Trust with the following further objects without any additional motive.
- Rural Development upliftment of Rural children providing good education.
- Establishment and maintenance of old age Homes and for Orphanages.
- To carry out any or all types of schemes for the advancement of the welfare and well being and upliftment of women and destined.